If you’ve been wanting to try out Kindle Unlimited, don’t miss out on this free 2-month trial of Kindle Unlimited! it’s a great opportunity to get some fantastic readings for free.
Right now, you can sign up for a free two-month subscription to kindle unlimited! And the best part is that you can take advantage of this offer even if you have signed up in the past!
You are reading: Kindle unlimited free books
See Also: The Best Children’s Books of 2018
since kindle unlimited is usually priced at $9.99 per month, that’s an exceptional savings of $19.98 and a fantastic deal!
When you sign up for this offer, you’ll get access to over 700,000 ebooks and thousands of audiobooks, all for free!
The books available change quite frequently, but right now you have dear bob and sue, one of my favorite audiobooks! It inspired me to want to visit all the national parks!
kindle free unlimited trial for 2 months
See Also: John Ellsworth – Book Series In Order
Interested in this deal? this is how it works:
- sign up for a free 2-month subscription to kindle unlimited
- click the kindle unlimited tab in your amazon bar to browse available titles (you can search individually or sort by genre) .
- You can add up to 10 titles to your kindle unlimited account at a time.
- Once you’ve finished reading a title, simply return it and borrow another .
- You can read or listen to the titles on any device with the free kindle app.
- Make sure you cancel your subscription before your 2-month subscription ends, otherwise you will be charged $9.99 per month.
my best book recommendations
Would you like other suggestions for great titles to read that you might be able to read for free with your kindle unlimited trial?
I went through the books currently available and picked a few of my favorites:
See Also: Gore Vidal – Book Series In Order
- a basic manual on the gospel: I firmly believe that the life of every Christian could be profoundly impacted by a slow reading of this book. it will challenge you to understand, comprehend and truly live in light of the gospel like never before.
- god smuggler – this was one of my favorite books as a teenager.
- i would rather be reading: i enjoyed this short book by anne bogel.
- the green ember: we used to enjoy reading this book aloud when the children were younger.
- start again: this book made me It moved me on a deep level. it felt so raw and honest and vulnerable and yet so beautiful and rich and inspiring. I didn’t want it to end.
- Under a scarlet sky: It’s been on my to-read list for a long time!
- this is correct: i love this book by emily freeman (one of my favorite podcasters), and it is a book you can come back to again and again and each time it will come to you in a new and fresh way. way.
- manage your day to day: this one had great inspiration.
- the miracle morning: a good title if you have trouble with mornings.
- the Best Year of Your Life: A 5-Step Plan to Achieve Your Biggest Goals – I wanted to read this book by Michael Hyatt.
- I love the little years – This is not a book with a lot of practical advice, but is a book about heart problems moms face.
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: If you’re interested in trying a ketogenic diet, this might be a good resource! is the #1 keto cookbook on amazon.