To have fun is to love life and to love life is to live in contentment.
You need to have fun sometimes and break free from your mundane, and sometimes boring, routine and find a getaway for a short while just to refresh your soul. Souls get just as tired as bodies do and having a bit of fun can be very rejuvenating.
You are reading: life and fun quotes
There are many quotes and sayings that assert the importance of having fun. If you are looking for some of these fun quotes and happy quotes that can act as a good quote for the day every day in your life, then you are in the right place. This list of the best have fun quotes will boost you up.
If you like our content, you can check out other amazing articles like growing up quotes or [count your blessings quotes].
Just Have Fun Quotes And Sayings
Here is a list of some just want to have fun quotes about life that will make you want to take a break from your daily routine.
1. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.”
2. “Even though you’re growing up, you should never stop having fun.”
3. “Reclaim your curiosity, your sense of adventure, and have some fun. Don’t take every moment of your life so seriously. Allow yourself to enjoy life.”
4. “Enjoy life. Have fun. Be kind. Have worth. Have friends. Be honest. Laugh. Die with dignity. Make the most of it. It’s all we’ve got.”
5. “A person must never cease striving to enjoy life. It takes wit, interest, and energy to be happy.”
-Kilroy J. Oldster
6. “Never underestimate the importance of having fun.”
7. “I am going to keep having fun every day I have left, because there is no other way of life. You just have to decide whether you are a Tigger or an Eeyore.”
8. “Life is too short to not have fun; we are only here for a short time compared to the sun and the moon and all that.”
9. “When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.”
10. “Life is easy. Just stay un-dead.”
11. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
12. “You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.”
13. “Creativity is intelligence having fun.”
14. “Having fun is the best way to learn.”
15. “Just be yourself and have fun.”
16. “Believe in yourself, not only in swimming, but in life itself. You always have to have fun. You have to have an open mind. If you’re not enjoying it, don’t do it. Life’s too short.”
17. “Happiness is living a life having fun, friends, and freedom.”
-Lorrin L. Lee.
18. “For it isn’t just moments of happiness, which is all I thought we got. It’s happiness that spreads.”
19. “If a man who enjoys a lesser happiness beholds a greater one, let him leave aside the lesser to gain the greater.”
20. “Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.”
21. “We must not only obtain Wisdom: we must enjoy her.”
-Marcus Tullius Cicero.
22. “Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.”
Inspirational Time To Have Fun Quotes
Be inspired with these great ‘Work hard have fun’ quotes that will lift up your mood.
23. “Sometimes, it’s better to bunk a class and enjoy with friends, because now, when I look back, marks never make me laugh, but memories do.”
-A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
24. “Choosing to have a good time with your friends instead of a good time with other people is one of the best decisions you can make. Friends are awesome and they will always be there for you no matter what.”
25. “Nothing is fun until you’re good at it.”
26. “You live and then you die, I thought. It’s good to have some good times.”
27. “The best advice I ever received came from my mother: ‘Do at least one fun thing every day.”
28. “One of the best ways to make other people happy is to be happy yourself.”
29. “Everything we’re doing is freaking iffy. That’s what makes it so much fun.”
30. “Happiness is a collection of joyful experiences shared with soul friends. Get together and have some fun!”
-Amy Leigh Mercree.
31. “Sometimes, the simple things are more fun and meaningful than all the banquets in the world.”
32. “I had too much fun was no one’s last regret ever.”
33. “Sometimes you just have to jump in a mud puddle because it’s there. Never get so old that you forget about having fun.”
34. “Don’t take life too seriously! Nobody gets out alive anyway. Smile. Be goofy. Take chances. Have fun. Inspire.”
35. “Without the element of fun, it’s not worth trying to excel at anything.”
36. “You can’t put a price on fun; it’s always priceless.”
37. “Fun is closely related to joy – a sort of emotional froth arising from the play of instinct.”
38. “Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint you can on it.”
39. “We are game-playing, fun-having creatures, we are the otters of the universe.”
40. “Have fun, even if it’s not the same kind of fun everyone else is having.”
41. “People who achieve the greatest success are the people who have the most fun getting there.”
-John Patrick Hickey.
42. “Life is too short not to nurture your inner child. Make sure in your busy life of ‘To-Do Lists’ that you make time to have fun!”
– Jennifer Gamboa.
Boys And Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Quotes
Here is a list of inspirational quotes to inspire teenagers and young adults.
43. “Fun is not an activity, it is a state of mind.”
44. “Do not let anyone tell you that these people made work of play. They simply realized that the most fun lies in seeing and studying the unknown.”
45. “Fun is not to be planned. It is to be found.”
46. “Every girl needs a bit of whimsy to remind her that life is a game and it’s all about having fun.”
47. “We classify too much and enjoy too little.”
48. “It’s okay to feel good.”
49. “You must learn to enjoy life and have fun doing what you love.”
-Lailah Gifty Akita.
50. “It took me over three decades to realize you’re not supposed to think about paintings, flowers, or God, you’re supposed to merge with them.”
51. “Have fun! Live it up! Be happy! Enjoy every moment!”
52.”I believe in having fun first, and along the way, if you teach people, if you influence people, well and good.”
53. “Don’t let the day go by without a handful of fun, for only those will be memorable and even intensified through time.”
54. “In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.”
-Gordon B. Hinckley.
56. “Though it may feel otherwise, enjoying life is no more dangerous than apprehending it with continuous anxiety and gloom.”
-Alain de Botton.
57. “There is no necessity to do anything that doesn’t bring you some form of satisfaction or enjoyment.”
58. “What’s fun for other people may not be fun for you and vice versa.”
59. “I like to think I’m a pretty good friend. I love having a good time, and I enjoy being able to share those good times with others.”
– Jacob Batalon.
60. “You must have discipline to have fun.”
– Julia Child.
61. “Make a commitment to having fun. See your best friends and make time for your hobbies and passions.”
– Robert Holden.
62. “Never, ever underestimate the importance of having fun.”
63. “Don’t grieve over the past, It’s all gone! Don’t worry about the future, It may never come! Live in the present, And enjoy every moment.”
64. “Not everything in life has to be about finding ‘The One.’ Sometimes a girl just wants to have fun.”
65. “We were meant to enjoy life, not be drowned by it.”
66. “There’s no fear when you’re having fun.”
67. “The happiest person: he enjoys everything without wanting to possess anything.”
68. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”
69. “There is only one way to escape the madness of this world, and that is to enjoy it.”
70. “Judge not, lest ye miss out on all the fun.”
-Eric Micha’el Leventhal.
Live Life, Have Fun Quotes, And Inspirational Quotes
Here is a list of inspirational quotes and have fun quotes to help you live a happy life.
See Also: sad quotes about life and pain
71. “There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is having lots to do and not doing it.”
72. “Life is brighter on the lighter side.”
73. “Life should be about having fun, about really finding what we do to be enjoyable, not a chore that we have to reluctantly drag ourselves out of bed every morning to do.”
74. “The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now.”
76. “I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.”
77. “Never dismiss old people having fun; you will be one of them eventually if you’re lucky.”
– Carmine Savastano.
78. “Encourage kids to enjoy running and play in athletics. Don’t force them to run too much competition.”
79. “Go and play. Run around. Build something. Break something. Climb a tree. Get dirty. Get in some trouble. Have some fun.”
80. “When fun gets deep enough, it can heal the world.”
81. “It’s more fun when you’re not the only one having it.”
82. “Enjoy life. There’s plenty of time to be dead.”
-Hans Christian Andersen.
83. “We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.”
84. “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.”
85. “We are never more fully alive, more completely ourselves, or more deeply engrossed in anything, than when we are at play.”
86. “The four levels of comedy: make your friends laugh, make strangers laugh, get paid to make strangers laugh, and make people talk like you because it’s so much fun.”
87. “Do anything, but let it produce joy.”
88. “There are going to be good times and bad times, but lighten up.”
89. “When it comes to the bigger life decisions, we must have the wisdom to choose joy, no matter how fun the alternative.”
90. “Fun is at the core of the way I like to do business and it has been key to everything I’ve done from the outset.”
Have Fun Quotes To Start Your Day
You will love these short Have fun quotes that will keep your soul energized all throughout the day.
91. “Life is all about having a good time.”
92. “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.”
93. “My philosophy is: If you can’t have fun, there’s no sense in doing it.”
94. “If it’s not fun, you’re not doing it right.”
95. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.”
96. “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”
-George Bernard Shaw.
97. “At the end of the day, if I can say I had fun, it was a good day.”
98. “While fun is desirable, regret is quite the opposite.”
-Richelle E. Goodrich.
99. “As long as I’m having fun, I’m not quitting.”
100. “Winning is only half of it. Having fun is the other half.”
101. “The opposite of play is not work. It’s depression.”
102. “If you’re not having a good time, find something else that gives you some joy in life.”
103. “As long as you’re having fun and still doing stuff, it doesn’t matter what other people think.”
104. “Nothing else matters except that I have fun, and I’m still having fun.”
105. “Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it.”
106. “The decision to make the present moment a friend is the end of the ego.”
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for have fun quotes then why not take a look at sweet dreams quotes or [another day quotes]?
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]