The Instagram caption character limit is 2,200 characters. How many words are 2,200 characters? About 330 words, give or take.
Take advantage of this character limit every now and then. Some days you might choose to write an Instagram caption with a string of emojis, but other days you might decide to share a story. 2,200 characters are enough to clearly communicate the context of your post.
You are reading: insta quotes about life
Use a character count tool to keep track of the number of characters that you’ve created for your caption. It’ll make it easy for you to stay within the mentioned character limit.
3. Use Emojis as Easter Eggs
If you’ve got a sizable and loyal audience, you can use emojis to leave Easter eggs in your Instagram captions. What’s an Easter egg? They’re little hints that send a message across without explicitly saying anything.
For example, Dua Lipa has been using emojis in recent weeks. She’s said to be promoting the official video of her single called Love Again.e. And while she never says anything about the single, she keeps using emojis to make fans hysterical.
If you have an upcoming launch or an announcement you want to hint at, you can use emojis in your Instagram captions to create hype.
4. Brainstorm Several Good Instagram Captions First
Have you ever thought of something really witty to say after posting on Instagram?
Bleh, sucks. The secret to coming up with the best Instagram captions the first time around is to write a bunch of captions first before choosing one. You can create a short list of ideas, browse hashtags for inspo, or look up puns for your keyword.
Ultimately, you need to pre-decide what tone you want for your caption first. Do you want to share a heartfelt story or make someone laugh? Once you know the tone you want, you can come up with caption ideas to see what works best for your photo.
See Also: Happy New Year Messages for 2021
Want to learn a few more amazing Instagram tips? Learn from Jade Darmawangsa in our free Instagram course.
300+ Best Instagram Captions to Use for Your Photos
- Whatever is good for your soul, do that
- Even the stars were jealous of the sparkle in her eyes
- Stress less and enjoy the best
- Get out there and live a little
- I’m not high maintenance, you’re just low effort
- I’m not gonna sugar coat the truth, I’m not Willy Wonka
- Life is better when you’re laughing
- Look for the magic in every moment
- Vodka may not be the answer but it’s worth a shot
- A sass a day keeps the basics away
Instagram Captions for Selfies and Selfie Quotes
- Me, myself and I
- Just me
- But first, let me take a selfie
- Typical me
- Selfie Sunday
- I was born to shine
- Me doing me
- I don’t always take a selfie, but when I do…
- What do you think of this look?
- I woke up like this
- Couldn’t be happier ?
Instagram Captions 2021
- You can regret a lot of things but you’ll never regret being kind
- Do whatever makes you happiest
- “Having the dream is easy, making it come true is hard” – Serena Williams
- Decluttering my life like Marie Kondo
- If I were rich, I’d pull a Netflix and spend $100 million on my Friends
- In 2021, I want to be as Insta famous as an egg and as ageless as Paul Rudd
- Can’t hear, can’t speak, can’t see.
- “Be heroes of your own stories” – Constance Wu
- “Hella fine and it works every time” – Ariana Grande
- My life is as crooked as Rami Malek’s bowtie
See Also: 30 Life-Changing Positive Quotes
- We did it!
- Work hard then work harder
- When daydreams become reality
- Say yes, take risks, and live life on your own terms
- The impossible is now possible
- Perseverance pays… a lot!
- It wasn’t always easy but it’s worth it
- Pursue your passion and you’ll never work a day in your life
- Entrepreneur life