Which are your favorite Kid Cudi quotes?
Recently, I’ve been publishing quite a few different articles on top quotes from hip hop artists.
You are reading: kid cudi quotes about life
We’ve covered people such as Rick Ross, Eminem, Wiz Khalifa, and have even produced a compilation of some of the best hip hop quotes altogether.
They seem to have gone down a treat, and I’m glad that other people as well as myself have found these deep and meaningful quotes/lyrics to be very inspiring.
It’s so easy for music artists to spread wisdom and knowledge to the world through what they do; so we’re thankful for all the inspiring lines they produce.
In keeping with the theme, this article is dedicated to listing some of the greatest Kid Cudi quotes, another hip hop artist who really digs deep and speaks some wise words in his songs.
38 Inspirational Kid Cudi Quotes
1. “People are going to wonder why you’re trying to be different; it’s just a natural instinct. If I was to walk down the street in a kilt, then dudes would wonder why I’m doing that, they’d think I was different or gay. It’s natural for people to point fingers. That’s my whole reason for trying to switch things up; don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” – Kid Cudi
2. “My life is like a speeding bullet that just hasn’t hit the target yet.” – Kid Cudi
3. “Some people just don’t want to see change, but thankfully there are a lot of people more optimistic for something new in music, even with the bigger picture like with Obama getting elected.” – Kid Cudi
4. “Sometimes you have to forgive and forget. Forgive them for hurting you and forget they exist.” – Kid Cudi
5. “If another girl steals your man, there’s no better revenge than letting her keep him. Real men can’t be stolen.” – Kid Cudi
6. “It’s true that pain makes people change.” – Kid Cudi
7. “Once I accomplish one thing and I’m satisfied, I try something else. I may be 50 and doing something totally outside of music and acting. Maybe I’ll become a kindergarten teacher.” – Kid Cudi
8. “Living life is a choice, making a difference in someone else’s isn’t.” – Kid Cudi
9. “Control your own life. Don’t give a shit about what other people talk about FAM. Haters will shake my hand but I keep the sanitizer on deck.” – Kid Cudi
10th of 38 Kid Cudi Quotes
“The three things a guy should want to change about his girl is her last name, address and her viewpoint on men.” – Kid Cudi
11. “I just wanna learn and I wanna grow. I wanna consume as much information as possible. I wanna be great.” – Kid Cudi
12. “There was a moment in time where I was really focused on the Navy and I followed through with it – I passed the test. I was happy with myself because I was accomplishing something and I was really working towards a goal. That was the first true thing I invested my energy in.” – Kid Cudi
13. “Learn from this, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. Hell does have an exit, and I found it. For those who are still looking for a way out, I left the door open and I’ll be waiting for whoever wants to grow with me.” – Kid Cudi
14. “They say we don’t know what we’ve got until it’s gone, but what about, we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.” – Kid Cudi
15. “Running from your problems is a race you’ll never win.” – Kid Cudi
16. “Don’t let the sadness from the past and fear of the future ruin the happiness of the present.” – Kid Cudi
17. “In the end they’ll judge me anyway, so whatever.” – Kid Cudi
18. “If you can’t do what you imagine, then what is imagination to you?” – Kid Cudi
19. “My life, my choices, my mistakes, my lessons, not your business.” – Kid Cudi
20th of 38 Kid Cudi Quotes
“Don’t hold strong opinions about things you don’t truly understand.” – Kid Cudi
21. “Never regret something, because at one point everything you did was exactly what you wanted to do. And sometimes that’s the hardest thing to realize.” – Kid Cudi
22. “Always say how you feel because you never know if you’ll get the chance again.” – Kid Cudi
23. “People say that bad memories cause the most pain, but it’s actually the good ones that drive you insane.” – Kid Cudi
24. “When you try to convince yourself that something doesn’t bother you, it usually bothers you more.” – Kid Cudi
25. “Wake up, life does get tough. No need to stress, holds you back too much.” – Kid Cudi
26. “I’m trying to change the world.” – Kid Cudi
27. “I’ve always been ahead of the curve when it came to trying new stuff in the underground scene.” – Kid Cudi
28. “I’m well known because I do music at a professional level, and a certain magnitude.” – Kid Cudi
29. “The goal is timeless. Chase the moment and you lose.” – Kid Cudi
30th of 38 Kid Cudi Quotes
“When life seems hopeless, rearrange things for a dose of dopeness.” – Kid Cudi
31. “You sometimes think you want to disappear, but all you really want is to be found.” – Kid Cudi
32. “If I fall if I die know I lived it to the fullest, if I fall if I die know I lived and missed some bullets.” – Kid Cudi
33. “Not many people are true, fake as the lies they tell.” – Kid Cudi
34. “Don’t let the sadness from the past and fear of the future ruin the happiness of the present.” – Kid Cudi
35. “People say that bad memories cause the most pain, but it’s actually the good ones that drive you insane.” – Kid Cudi
36. “Have you ever noticed the saddest person has the most beautiful smile.” – Kid Cudi
37. “I’m a wizard and I know it.” – Kid Cudi
38. “My mind runs I can never catch it even if I got a head start.” – Kid Cudi
Thanks for checking out all the best Kid Cudi quotes! Did any from this list stick out to you in particular? If so, you can get in on the conversation and leave a comment below. Lastly, as a little bonus, I’ve inserted a Kid Cudi picture quote below.
Bonus: Kid Cudi Picture Quote
See Also: funny life quotes to live by