Do you still travel to access quickbooks on your clients’ computers? reduce travel time by accessing quickbooks desktop remotely from any device.
You are reading: Quick books remote access
Tax season is stressful enough, with accountants working an average of 50-70+ hours per week, but it’s even worse when you factor in travel time. There is nothing more exhausting than having a mountain of work to do and wasting precious hours driving to your clients’ offices. many businesses have adapted to a more virtual environment to decrease travel time and reduce the workload of tax season. however, you need the proper software to do so.
Imagine having access to all of your clients’ quick books and important documents via your computer, tablet, or even smartphone. now imagine being able to do that anywhere in the world at any time. Thousands of tax preparers and accountants have turned to remote access software to do just that.
With splashtop, you can remotely access quick books (and important documents) on any of your clients’ computers in seconds.
the benefits of remote access to quickbooks
remote access software allows you to reduce the number of hours you work each week, eliminate stress and still get all your work done. in addition to that you can:
- access your clients’ computers outside of regular business hours
- use a mobile device in addition to a computer to access quickbooks remotely
- stay productive, even when you’re on the go
- reduce travel time
- work from the comfort of home
Accounting professionals need a reliable and secure tool that offers flexibility and accessibility. However, remote access tools are not created equal, especially when it comes to accessing your quickbooks desktop remotely, so choose wisely.
splashtop business access ticks all the boxes, making it the best tool for tax professionals who need secure access to client documents.
how to access quickbooks remotely
Once you get started with SplashTop Business Access, you’ll have unlimited remote access to your customers’ Windows and Mac computers, from any of their Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, or Chromebook devices. you will be able to access your client’s quick books in seconds.
here are 4 easy steps to get started:
- Open the Splashtop Business app on your device.
- Look through your list of computers until you find the one you want to access.
- Click to start the remote session – then the remote computer screen will open on your device. You will now be able to remote control the computer in real time.
- Open QuickBooks on the remote computer.
that’s it! you can literally connect in seconds from any of your devices at any time, from anywhere in the world. which includes remote access to quickbooks from your iphone, ipad or android device.
what you can do while remotely accessing quickbooks
once remotely connected to quickbooks, you can complete regular tasks with ease.
- control quickbooks and other applications as if you were sitting in front of your client’s computer
- print checks, receipts, 1099 forms and other documents remotely from your client’s computer to your local printer
- transfer important files from your clients’ computers to yours so you can save important information locally
- train your clients: they will see your screen and while you explain how to use certain applications, best practices, etc. in real time
plus remote access to splashtop gives you and your customers strong security. Between encrypted connections, device authentication, two-step verification, and more, you can securely access your customers’ computers.
Stay productive and save time with splashtop’s remote access software for tax preparers and accountants.
are you ready to try splashtop commercial access for yourself? get started today with a free trial.
- how remote access can help accountants survive 2022 tax season
- top 10 questions during your splashtop business access test
- 5 key questions for evaluating remote access solutions: buyer’s guide